MY FAMILY

MY HUSBAND

My loved husband, Ever Hernandez and I shared the vision that God has put in our hearts shepherding a chuch in the city of Monroe in North Carolina.

In the church Internacional Ministry JesusChrist for the Nations Ia m involved in several ministries, not only for been the pastor's wife. But because , since I meet the Lord Jesus and accepted him in to my heart I decide to serve him in everything posible. I decide to be a usefull vase for him.




DAISY AND NUBIA
My mami and my daughter has been a very special part of my life. We shared many activities inside and outside the church. I pray to God that daisy will become a great worshipper playing the piano. And that she will adore our Lord in spirit and true

2 comments:

Zoila Cevallos said...

Gracias Judith por tus comentarios a mi blog.
Que Dios te bendiga y que me dé sabiduría de lo alto para seguir siendo de bendición a todos los que leen mi blog.
Saludos.
Zoila

Diacono Sergio Christino said...

Olá Pessoa Abençoada!!

"Fiquemos em silêncio para que
possamos ouvir a voz de Deus...
Há um caminho para cada um nós.
Se escutarmos com humildade,
ouviremos a palavra certa."

Pense Nisso e Seja
Muito Mais Feliz!!